We're all set up and ready for the opening of darc room today. Visit the show at B1, Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2PJ.
Come down and visit us there at stand 004 to see our latest products, finishes and hear from some of the leading lighting designers at the darcthoughts lectures.
Located in the heart of London during Design week, darc room is a creative lighting exhibition that celebrates some of the best designs in the lighting industry today. As well as over 40 high end lighting manufacturers, there is also a whole host of special guest speakers including a talk from Daan Roosegaarde, an artist and innovator, who will be discussing his thoughts on nature and technology.
The full darc thoughts programe includes:
Thursday 21st September - Technology Day
- 12pm - Eoin Billings, Founding Partner, Billings Jackson Design presents: 'where next for the internet of things?'
- 1:30pm - Nick Durrant, Founder, Plot presents: 'transformation time'
- 3pm - Nat Roberton, Programe Manager, Bristol Legible City Project presents: 'technology infrastructure in urban planning'
- 4:30pm - Stephen Elliot, Founder, Llama Digital: 'digital user experiences driven by smart lighting'
Friday 22nd September - Design Day
- 12pm - Daniel Stromborg, Associate Product Design Practice Area Leader, Gensler presents: 'from the macro to micro, how voice and vision is translated'
- 1:30pm - Kerem Asfuroglu, Lighting Designer, Speirs + Major presents: 'the nightwalker'
- 3pm - Dean Skira, Founder & Lighting Designer, Skira presents: 'concrete, steel, light and emotions'
- 4:30pm - Daan Roosegaarde, Founder, Studio Roosegaarde presents: 'landscapes of the future'
- 6pm - Tapio Rosenius, Founder, Lighting Design Collective presents: 'dynamic environments'
Saturday 23rd September - Public Day
- 12pm - Felix Hallwachs, CEO, Olafur Eliasson's Little Sun presents: 'can art change the world? how olafur eliasson's little sun solar project is connecting people and sharing light'
- 1pm - Rebecca Weir, Founder & Creative Director, Light IQ presents: 'a room without light is like a day without shadow'
- 2pm - Flynn Talbot, Lighitng Artist & Designer presents: 'story, colour, light"
- 3pm - Paul Nulty, Founder & Lighting Designer, Nulty presents: 'the darc art of retail lighitng'
If you would like to join us there or attend any of these lectures, then please CLICK HERE to book your ticket.